Tuesday 17 January 2012

Gig outfit.

I went to see my friends band a while ago and picked this lovely outfit to go. It was such a good night! If you don't know The Preventers, I recommend you have a look on their facebook here or their youtube here because they really are amazing. They have the best atmosphere and always get you dancing! <3





Shirt, top and tights- new look
necklace- present
Shorts- so old I can't even remember

I realise my face is a total riot here but I just wanted to show the shirt collar and necklace.. even though it didn't really turn out that great anyway. 




<3

13 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, especially the tights! Gorgeous necklace too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your outfit!!
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look wonderful! I adore the necklace and the colour of the top <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is cute, I love the shirt and the necklace suit's it perfectly :)

    scattynostalgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, love the tights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the tights and the pop of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog, following now :) Feel free to check out mine and enter my MAC Cosmetics giveaway!

    Laura
    petitchatons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your hair, you look lovely! Really need to invest in some suspender tights!

    www.xoxocolorvibe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This look is very original - I like people who dress creatively ;)
    Greets,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    PS. Check out my new post with Picasso thighs in Black Milk style ;)
    If you like it follow me via GFC. I'll be happy to follow you back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit, the shorts & tights look so good together! x

    fashioninflux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your shirt! It looks gorgeous with the necklace under the collar! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete