Thursday, 26 January 2012

Got my eye on you #1

As it's that annoying time after Christmas when you have zero money plus my boyfriends birthday and valentines day is coming up, I haven't been shopping for ages. So instead I've been browsing the internet and lusting over things I could have, but don't.
I'm going to split this in to parts because it'll look more organised and there is a lot of stuff!

Here's some clothes I've been tempted to buy..


3. 


6.

1. TopShop
2. Topshop
3. Urban Outfitters
4. Topshop
5. Topshop
6. Urban Outfitters


They're all from Topshop and Urban Outfitters so that's probably why I haven't bought them. A money tree would be goooood right now :) What have you had your eyes on?






<3

10 comments:

  1. love that skirt from UO!
    mantenso xx
    ohh and now following(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of these bits if im honest.. if only money grew on trees ey? we can always dream x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these picks especially that leather jacket it's so gorgeous!


    dp
    x

    www.inanityandthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the leather jacket and shorts x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just bought the Topshop jumper for my friend and it looks so comfy! Wish I had enough money to buy myself one too. x

    sweet monday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I would have kept it and bought her something else :p

      Delete
  6. You re addicted to Topshop,arent you? :D Well, how couldnt you..When I used to live in London I was able to tell you the prize of nearly every article and stuff like that...craaaaaaaaaaaaazy!
    Number1 and 4 are mine,btw :)
    The shorts are cute...unfotunately we dont have an Urban Outfitters in my city :(

    xx

    katie

    ReplyDelete